Thursday, August 20, 2015

INSPIRATION WEEKLY vol. I

I mentioned awhile back in a previous blog post that I wanted to start what I call "Inspiration weekly", it's where I gather 5 photographers and give them each a few days to write something inspirational and pick one image that is there absolute favorite. I figured I'd give it a go and see how it went... And you know what? Wow.

They rocked it.  The images, their words.  I am speechless.   I never thought how much of an impact it had on me till I actually began to message each one.   What I strive to do best on my blog is to have some sort of connection with all the readers and try my best to make an inspiring and encouraging atmosphere, so I combined the two.   I wanted the artists to kind of 'know' eachother if you know what I mean? I wanted all of them to be involved and this was the best way to di! We chatted, shared images. It was so much fun!

Being the owner of the blog, I get to read everyone's write up first because they have to send it in with their email.  I just smiled through each one.  Each has its own powerful message. They all hit me right in the heart. Not to mention how sweet these ladies are! It just shows in their writing. So much time and preparation went into this! and to think, I'm going to do this every week?? It all paid off, it truly was an amazing experience and I can't wait for future posts! ♥♥♥

Okay, so enough of me babbling about how good they are.. (Which.. they are :P ) Pull up a chair, grab a drink and enjoy!! If you want to check out these amazing ladies work links to their Facebook pages are at the very end. ♥



XO,
Rose Amelia











No comments:

Post a Comment